This is a free network management software. The ability to check that. Bandwidth machine we are using it to download and easy to load up because this is my little secret that the Project would like me to use DU Meter and it is not free it. Used for the period expired. I find a free program to use much. Person to person, it was found that Net Balancer For monitoring network performance.
Net Balancer is a program of the camp, the camp’s Serious Bit strange I have several. Tune up with a program like Windows Vista and Windows 7 file recovery program or something like this. But let’s look at the Net Balancer is interesting to me.
We use the computer. We may not have noticed it. The program is in it for the Network in a way, or if you have a program where I use it. And we will ban or restrict the right to say it was not just me is that I got from the Net Balancer program to use.
- Can be checked easily. Software on the PC. Network capacity is used for both uploading and downloading it.
- Can prioritize (QoS) for applications in the machine, we have that More than anyone who has access to download. If anyone has a right over it. The program will be able to run Network first.
- Group program. As a category, then the QoS to give it time.
- Disable Network Program or Process With some time (a lot of time for the virus emergency).
- Rules for determining whether a program or do not have the right to download it at Amat, or CAD programs such as BitTorrent, but I feel a little humble. Go to their browser. Sleep is part of high society, they act as Bit Torrent.
- Plus, there NetBalancer Tray Monitor is a small room with a simple look.
- OS support including Windows XP, since they are almost all 64 Bit Windows 7 and support as well.
Net Balancer is both free and Pro Pro which the Rules can be generated in the active than the free one works just 5 Rules for it. This is another program that you do not start it. Network because it allows us to investigate conditions in really well.
Monitoring network performance - Free NetBalancer (1.9 MiB, 246 hits)
Developer Site (unknown, 196 hits)